Administration of estates
With considerable expertise in administration and issues relating to large and often complex estates, our team brings a level of knowledge and empathetic understanding to estate administration following a death where tensions can often arise.
We are experienced in the administration of estates for individuals dying domiciled both within and outside the UK and have particular experience in dealing with:
- estates with multi-jurisdictional issues;
- estates with complex outstanding liabilities and possible insolvency issues;
- estates involving Heritage assets, applications for conditional exemption and making offers in lieu;
- estates containing businesses and farming partnerships raising agricultural and business property relief issues; and
- the administration of estates of Lloyds underwriters.
As of 6 December 2018, new rules require us to provide a range of prices for certain services. View our relevant price transparency information.