Our structured finance practice provides expertise in all aspects of structured finance transactions, including securitisations, structured products, cashflow financings, repackagings and asset-backed bonds.
Our clients include financial institutions, corporates, fund managers, investors, servicers, trustees and other market participants.
We regularly advise on transactions that are the first of their kind, frequently involving fund-based structures, which combines our capabilities in fund formation with our structured finance practice.
Our specialist expertise includes:
- securitisations and other structured financings in the bank and bond markets, both secured and unsecured, covering all business sectors and across all major asset classes, including residential and commercial mortgages, consumer loans, trade receivables and whole businesses;
- structured products including: RMBS, CMBS, CLOs, CDOs and other structured products, cashflow financings, liquidity funding structures and fund structures;
- warehouse financing;
- receivables and invoice financing, letters of credit and equipment and lease financing;
- portfolio purchases and sales and related financings; and
- restructurings, work-outs and refinancings.