Our corporate lending practice advises on bilateral and syndicated facilities for investment grade and non-investment grade borrowers for multinational corporations, other corporate borrowers, leading banks and other financial institutions and alternative lenders.
Our experienced lawyers offer exceptional knowledge of the current legal environment and a clear understanding of the commercial and market issues facing both corporate borrowers and lenders.
Our range of services includes:
- bilateral and syndicated facilities for investment-grade and non-investment-grade borrowers;
- leveraged facilities for management buy-outs, M&A transactions, recapitalisations, refinancings and restructurings;
- working capital facilities, capex and development facilities, back-up facilities, finance leases and other routine financing transactions;
- borrowing base facilities and other speciality products including structured products; and
- treasury requirements, including hedging and speculative derivative trades.